More Jason Beck facts
February 29, 2012
Jason Beck is a Detroit Tigers beat reporter for Tigers.com and MLB.com. Here are some things you may not know about him.
- Jason Beck knows where Carmen Sandiego is. She provides him with inside information on latin prospects.
- Beck can heal Joel Zumaya. He chooses not to because he respects Hugh Laurie.
- Jason Beck says, “It’s elementary my dear Sherlock”
- Dave Dombrowski called Jason Beck to approve the Fielder signing.
- Jason Beck doesn’t need to rent a car in Lakeland, he simply runs where he needs to go. He didn’t even break a sweat when arriving from the airport in a record 12 minutes and 14 seconds.
- Beck can take good spring training pictures with a cell phone.
- Jason Beck taught Bob Ross how to paint.
- Beck can make Darren Rovell shut the hell up.
- Jason Beck interviewed the trees Prince Fielder hit balls over and got good, articulate answers.
- Eating Five Guys makes Beck skinnier.
- When you are out of the house your spouse locks the door and reads Jason Beck’s articles. Eroticly.
- Jason Beck can watch Xavier basketball games on a Nextel cell phone.
- Miguel Cabrera asks Jason Beck when it’s convenient for Jason to ask him questions.
- Jason Beck can perfectly understand what Cabrera is saying.
- If you hassle Jason Beck, he’ll write a story about you being injured, and then it will happen.
- Jason Beck is not subject to MLB.tv’s blackout restrictions.
- Jason Beck can teach your grandma how to use the remote control.
Be sure to read Jason’s blog HERE. It will give you immortality.